The Nikon D750 is a full frame digital single reflex (DSLR) camera. It is the first in the new line of Nixon 750 FX format cameras. The Nikon D750 is right between the rather more affordable D610 and the high-resolution pro-grade D810 version. The Nikon D750 review states that the camera borrows characteristics from both models of the Nikon giving it the best of both worlds in many ways.
- This is a full frame digital single reflex camera (DSLR). It comes with a 24.3 megapixel CMOS sensor.
- It has an EXPEED 4 image processor.
- The focal length range is 24 to 70 mm.
- Minimum focal distance is 1.2 feet or 0.38 m.
- The autofocus lens is one of the key features. For someone who is not a professional and is not so handy with the various types of lens attachments, the AF feature enables smooth capturing of the events as and when they take place.
- Chromatic aberrations are controlled with the help of PGM aspherical lenses.
- The lens includes two extra low dispersion elements that also help enhance the contrast and the sharpness of the image.
- The Nikon D750 inherits the same specifications with regard to video as the D810. The value add is new flat picture control mode, powered aperture control, and the added zebra overexposure warnings.
- It has a built-in WiFi connectivity.
- The features of the pro-video include simultaneous record compressed and uncompressed.
- You can manually control the ISO and the shutter speed along with the aperture during the process of recording. This power aperture control is for smooth iris transition. The automatic ISO ensures and enables smooth exposure transition.
- It is compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit.
- The full frame DSLR features a tilting vari-angle display
- It has a powerful 51 point autofocus system
- There are 15 cross type sensors along with 3D colour matrix metering III. It comes with a 91000 pixel Red Green Blue (RGB) sensor.
- It can shoot 6.5 fps at a full resolution.
Components included in the box:
- D750 FX-format Digital SLR Camera Body
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25a Battery Charger
- UC-E17 USB Cable AN-DC14 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
|Battery average life||1230 photographs|
|Compatible mounting||Nikon F (FX)|
|Images type||RAW, JPEG|
|Item dimensions||4.45 x 3.07 x 5.55 inches|
|Item weight||1.65 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Weight||Four ounces|
|Material type||Magnesium alloy, carbon fiber|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 of a second|
|Sensor size||Full frame|
|Maximum resolution||24.3 MP|
|ISO range||Auto, 100-12800, expandable to 50-51200|
|Display size||3.2 inches|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||6.5|
|Wireless Communication Technology
|Sensor||24.3 MP FX, 5.9µ pixel size|
|Sensor Size||35.9 x 24mm|
|Resolution||6016 x 4016|
|DX Resolution||3936 x 2624|
|Native ISO Sensitivity||100-12,800|
|Weather sealing and protection||Yes|
|White balance||New White Balance System with up to 6 presets|
|Shutter||Up to 1/4000 and 30 sec exposure|
|Shutter Durability||150,000 cycles, self-diagnostic shutter|
|Storage||2x SD slots|
|Viewfinder Coverage||100 percent|
|Exposure meter||91,000 pixel RGB sensor|
|Built-in flash||Yes, with Commander Mode, full CLS compatibility|
|AFS||Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II with Group Area AF|
|AF Detection||Up to f/8 with 9 focus points (5 in the center, 2 on the left and right)|
|LCD Screen||tilting 3.2 inch LCD with 1,229K dots|
|Movie Modes||Full 1080p HD @ 60 fps max|
[PDF] Download the User’s Manual
The NikonD750 FX kit comes with the following:
- Nikon D750 Digital SLR Camera Body
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Zoom-Nikkor Lens
- Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case – Gadget Bag
- Transcend 64GB SecureDigital SDXC 300x UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card
- Spare EN-EL15 Battery for Nikon
- Battery Charger for Nikon EN-EL15
- Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (77mm UV/CPL/ND8)
- Precision Design DSLR300 High Power Auto Flash
- Precision Design GP-1 GPS Geotag Adapter Unit & Shutter Cord for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Precision Design ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote Control for Nikon Cameras
- Precision Design SD/SDHC & MicroSD HC Card Reader
- Precision Design 6-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
- Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case
- Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors
- The Nikon D750 does not have the feature of split screen display zoom that is present in the D810. This is something that can really be looked forward to for perfectionists who intend to scrutinize the video immediately.
- The 1/8000 minimum shutter duration is also absent.
- The extra 12 million pixel that is present in the D810 is not available in the Nikon D750.
Advantages Over Competition
- The edge to edge sharpness and the impeccable resolution of the photographs that have been captured by the Nikon D750 do stand out in all aspects. This is one of the main reasons why the camera has an edge over other similar devices.
- The camera is not made by the weak. It is sturdy and strong. It is made up of durable ballistic nylon.
- The fact that the Nikon D750 is water repellent makes it a very popular choice for places such as the forests and mountains where the weather can be quite erratic and unpredictable. Come rain or the sunshine the Nikon D750 is quite good to go.
- The well-padded interior of this case protects the camera against damage from impacts and other scratches.
- The fit can be customised by the many adjustable Velcro dividers that enable easy use and transport of the camera without much hassle.
- The Nikon D750 uses lithium-ion batteries that can be recharged. These are more powerful and last longer when compared to the normal batteries. The high-capacity EN-EL 15 does not put any kind of constraint on how the shot must be taken.
- The rechargeable battery is memory free and can be charged over and over again making it an added advantage to the Nikon D750 over its competition.
- Enhancement of the light transmission and reduction of flare and ghosting proves to be a big advantage of the Nikon D750. This is because of the nanocrystal and the super integrated lens coating.
- The accuracy is heightened because of the internal focus system. You can zoom into the picture without seeing pixels.
- The silent wave motor (SWM) ensures that the entire operation is quite silent. There is a lot of work happening in the camera to ensure that the snap you take is perfect. This motor makes sure that there is no noise produced. This comes in handy, especially for wildlife Animals ought not to be scared away because of loud whirring devices. The near silent autofocus action along with the smooth and precise focus is a pleasure to work with.
- The smoothness with which you can change the focus from automatic to manual and vice versa.
- The object of focus gets clear and precise attention because of the direct manual focus override. The zoom range of the minimum focus is just fifteen inches (15”).
- The versatile wide angle and wide maximum aperture work like a charm in low light. This makes the camera a very popular choice amongst professional photographers, day-to-day shooters, and photo enthusiasts.
- The Nikon D750 is of excellent quality. The construction is rugged. There are professional-grade dust resistance and moisture resistance that make this camera usable in various situations irrespective of weather and environment.
- The lightweight and compact characteristic of the Nikon D750 makes this easy to use and hence a big favourite over its competition. The handling of the camera is very comfortable and intuitive. The fact that it is so user-friendly is the biggest selling point. The supple body and the easy and comfortable grip make it a pleasure to use the camera and not like a chore that has to be over and done with. Using this camera is fun and something that is enjoyed with a passion.
- The built-in WiFi connectivity ensures faster loading of the data into the system. Instant backup ensures no loss of data. Live reporting can be done easily without the hassle of transferring with the help of tedious and confusing wires.
- The Nikon D750 is very fast and highly responsive. The statistics show that it can shoot at 6.5 FPS at a full resolution.
- Its incredible versatility and ability to shoot stills in various formats make it a winner. The definition of the video is enhanced. The smooth time lapse sequence is up to 9999 shots in-camera. The tone is rich and the sharpness is truly precise and stunning.
The lenses that are recommended for the Nikon D750 include a variety of Nikon F-mount lenses. In order to obtain the best performance, an FX full frame format can be used. This camera can use the DX lenses. Almost all of the lenses that have been produced by Nikon can be used by the Nikon D750.
The AS-F lenses which come with the autofocus motor bring out the best in the camera. Advanced coatings have been added to the lenses in order to reduce flares and ghosting. It also helps to enhance the contrast. Another feature that can improve the performance of the Nikon D750 is the vibration reduction (VR). This is available for all focal lengths.
In order to purchase the best lens for your camera, you should decide which style of photography would suit you the best. The flexibility of the zoom lens will not be available with the fixed focal length. Your budget and your preference with regard to the weight and size should also be taken into consideration before making the payment.
The Nikon D750 Review has a lot of good things to say about the camera and its future in the market. The Nikon D750 is the perfect camera for someone who wants to do everything with it. the smart device is perfect both for still photography as well as video photography. It can be switched from one mode to another in the blink of an eye without confusion or delay. The Nikon D750 is a very handy device to have for someone who loves to document key moments in their lives.
The camera just needs to view and click. The Nikon D750 produces smaller files. Hence, it is a fairly fast camera. The fact that it is not rocket science and doesn’t take much to figure out makes it a very popular choice for both amateurs as well as professionals.
This is a camera that will take the snap of a lifetime and will do the job well. With the help of the instant view and the many features that come with the camera, photography has literally become a walk in the park. They help you record your happy memories for ages to come. This camera is perfect for those who not only love making memories but also sharing them.
At $2300, this does seem like a total steal. It is a very lucrative choice for those interested in capturing every wonderful moment. The idea of looking back at them one day later in the future is a very good reason to buy this camera.
While the Nikon D750 may not be smaller in comparison with the previous model, it does have other advantages. It is faster, sleeker, better focus and performance. The resolution has been taken up a notch and the autofocus system is much superior. The video capabilities are indeed impressive and the tilting LCD screen is attractive a feature too.
The Nikon D750 review confirms that the expectations of the customer will be met. It has the potential of becoming the most in demand and popular full frame camera amongst Nikon’s latest line up of DLSR cameras.